Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REFX for MetroRail and stations..

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I request to send any document related to SAP REFX implementation for Metro Rail and stations.

I want to know the process of advertisement on metro stations(pillars,ducts,inside and outside stations ) on trains(inside and outside train) and smart card advertisement.

Please tell me how to map into SAP REFX of above requirement and tell me the structure of Architech.view and usage view.

City-corridors-Rail stations.

Please help me.

Thanks

Sasikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sasikanth

Please let me know what exactly process you are going to configure.

Normally we are creating Business entity, building, RO and contract for posting cost to FI.

For Architech. view we need to create Architech. Object and under that object we will create Property.

in property we will create Building.

and under building we can create floors

under floors we can create part of building

under part of building we can create Rooms

and for those rooms we can create Rooms reservations ....

and after that we can create Business entity (usage),building(usage) on their respective architecture object.

and after that we can post occupancy based on the costs posted in other modules on that object.

Regards

shantanu

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

In a city metro rail have the process 1.shopping malls(shops,offices,advertisement..etc.,) near by stations 2.advertisement-stations(inside and outside stations),advertisement-pillars,ducts.,station retails,train advertisement(inside train and outside train),events/movie shootings in a stations and smart card advertisement.

There are 50+ malls and 60+ stations in a city.

Please tell me how to structure the Architecture view and usage view for the malls and corridor(stations).

Thanks

Regards

Sasikanth.

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is a whole solution that you are asking for.

Message was edited by: Franz Posch

sasikanth_reddy3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik sharma,

Please send me ur mail id and contact number.I will call you.

Thanks

Regards

Sasikanth.