cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web services fm

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have generated the web services for multiple po release function module.while creating the function module we have created the importing parameter as table to get multiple po numbers. But in WSDL file  is generating table structure only once. so can you please known me how can make table structure repeat as many times that size of an array count (multiple po numbers)and how to populate the corresponding po number (ebeln) in each table structure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi sir,

To test in se80 do I need to create proxy. Thnak you

0 Kudos

HI Peter Jonker,

I have removed the error by removing the dummy data(?) from field tag,for those I am not passing the data. you can see the below attachment. but structure is not repeating. it taking only single po number( ebeln) . can please tell me something about it. please help me out. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know what the issue is. The message says succesfull.

If you want to do more then one PO in one message youhave to repeat the structure YOURSELF (copy / paste) in SOAPUI as I tried to explain in the message above of :  Dec 3, 2014 9:17 AM

Peter

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had the same problem once, my solution was not to use the tables tab.

You can pass in the IMPORT, EXPORT table type parameters and avoid using the tables tab, check if that works for you.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo Ariel Giner de la Vega,

Thanks for  response. I have already used in the importing parameter  and I also tried in tables tab. But both giving the same result,structure is not repeating. can you please suggest something else.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Rodirigo said you will need to use the import and export parameters ONLY.

Create a type (e.g. ZREQUEST ) with SE11 in which you add the table (as a table type !!!)

E.G.:

ZREQUEST

Parameter1     type structure type (if it doesn't exist create it with se11)

table1              type table type (if it doesn't exist create with se11)

etcetera.

Do the same for the reply. It will work. I made dozens of webservices already like that.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter Jonker

Thank you for response sir . I  have created the ZREQUEST table type  EKKO_TTY in SE11. And I used ZREQUEST type in importing parameters tab. When I am trying to activate it is not activating and it is showing information pop-up as Reference parameters are not allowed with RFC. But we create web services for RFC enabled function module. so can please help me out.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No worry, that one is easy. You need to read the message carefully, the solution is already in there.

In the importing and exporting parameters tab of the function module you need to click the checkbox "Pass Value" next to the parameter (ZREQUEST), so not the optional checkbox but the other one.. Also in the exporting parameter (in export there is no optional checkbox).

0 Kudos

Hi Peter Jonker

Thank you sir.Now function module is activated .I have generated the wsdl file .And  I have created the project zmul_po in soap uI 5.0 by consuming wsdl file. xml Request is generated with structure repeated only once. so  I can pass multiple po number. I have attached the screen shot . please find it. please suggest me something for this

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the wsdl comment it says clearly Zero or more repetitions which means everything is OK isn't it ?

0 Kudos

How can  I test it sir. By passing multiple po numbers (ebeln) where as it has only once the ebeln.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You repeat the item structure (and everything below it) as often as you have PO's. Two PO's will result in two item (and everything below it) structures in the message. Just copy the item structure in SOAP UI like:

<Item>

<PO number></PO number>

<field 2></field2>

<field 3></field3>

</Item>

<Item>

<PO number></PO number>

<field2></field2>

<field3></field3>

</Item>

And fill them with values

0 Kudos

Third-party is IOS app developer,on one screens of app shows the all po number which has to be release. From there user selects the some  po numbers. when he hits release button then this web services or function module  has to release all po which are selected. so can please known me how can I repeat that item structure dynamically as many times the number of po selected and corresponding po(ebeln) is placed in ebeln tags. I have repeated the item structure.But it is showning some error. please find the attachment. THANK YOU SO much.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The erros have to do with the question marks I suppose. If you do not fill the fields with a value delete the question mark or the whole field alltogether (if the xml definition allows this).

You can also test the service in SE80 to see if an error occurs.

You are getting there don't worry, it will work.