Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated www.saphana.com documents not readable

HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go over to www,saphana.com and look for the technical documents I can't find them anymore. When doing a search over at www.saphana.com I find them with a redirect here to SCN documents. When I tray to access one of these documents I'm not authorized to view them. Here an example: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-60104

Am I doing something wrong, or is the migration still running?

thanks, Hay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recently we have a same kind of discussion. Have a look into it

I hope it is also the same.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, I can confirm this isn't a case of content being rejected. It's just that content has been moved and the space isn't open yet.  I've let the content owners know.

HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks, Jason.

HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I re-open this one again as I have recieved from a customer a message that they can't acces the following documents:

Thanks, Hay

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This should be brought to the attention of the moderation team in case there was an abuse reported.

Cc:

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hey Hay,

the documents have been migrated into the space. the one you are looking for is there too: .

Best,

Oliver

HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks, Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

And if my may suggest, it would be useful to create a second level page on the SAP HANA In-memory page to compile pointers to the key official documents being released on architecture, that were previously found at the saphana.com site. I can definitely volunteer to help build it up.