Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Keyword THEN is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All i am new with Crystal report , i face some problem in some script , the script is below any one Please help me in that , the script Error is " The Keyword THEN is missing "

local numbervar mtnCNG_NOvar  :=0;

local stringvar mtnC_NO_TPvar :='ABC';

local numbervar mtnCLD_NOvar  :=0;

local numbervar i:=0;

if  mtnCNG_NOvar :=left(ToText({call_records.calling_number}) IN ['020','050'])) OR

mtnC_NO_TPvar :=({call_records.number_type} IN ['Manupilated','No-CallerID'])) AND

mtnCLD_NOvar :=left({call_records.called_number}  IN ['01123324','01123354']) then 

i:={call_records.report_id};

3 REPLIES 3

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i went to Google typed in "crystal reporting The Keyword THEN is missing" and clicked the little magnifying glass. The first link provided had the answer. Why don't you search a little first?

0 Kudos

Dear i search on google but no one script can solved my problem im Tried to search, but also start searching again.

0 Kudos

Mr. Anthony, that answer was arrogant and unhelpful. I've searched for the same problem and not found anything helpful.

If you DO have an answer, how about a link?