cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email of PO- maintain text in body of email- use of trx SODIS certain open questions

former_member226908
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In a previous discussion I got input that custom enhancements are better than SODIS to maintain text in the body of the email, but due to lack of availability of technical team bandwidth and urgent requirement, we are looking to use SODIS trx to meet the deadlines.

Certain questions:

For activating disclosures, there is an option called "Application-Driven". My understanding is that if we select this option, it will work only for the application for which the document is assinged. For example if I create a document called "Email disclosure" and attach it to output type used for emailing of PO, it will work only for that output and not for other outputs. For example if I have another output in application EF (for Purchase Order) which uses transmission medium as "7 Simple Mail" or "2 Fax", then for these output types there will be no disclosures appended (both standard and disclosures maintained under documents). Please correct me if I am wrong.

This is exactly what I want to acieve. If the above assumption is wrong, what setting should I make to achive this functionality- i.e. only for that particular output type (email of PO), the disclosure must be used. Not for any other output types.

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Did you succeed using the SODIS transaction to include a mail body text?

Regards,

Oscar