cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error No hierarchy data for found; possibly locked in later edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MDG 7.0 SP02 I getting above error for data replication in co deployment mode. (Replication Model is defined for BO 895 with outbound implementation 1112)

I can find two SAP notes for this

2003904 - Hierarchy Replication get wrong hierarchy name in replication log

1941620 - Hierarchy is not replicated from Edition Distribution

are they really required as I am on SP02 already? Is any customization is missing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

BO 895 is used for Cost center group. Usually CCG is replicated with Cost Center group Hierarchy hence it is not filtered.

Use BO:897 Cost Center Group Hierarchy and assign this to the outbound implementation. This will hence filter out all the hierarchy objects.

Regards,

Reema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema

Tried with BO897 also but getting same error as per below

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Do you have more than 1 edition? If yes whether the previous edition is released?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Yes .There are three editions which are in process and I tried to create CCH and after approval try to replicate but same issue with all of them

If I have release two of them what is logic behind it as all three editions are for this perid only.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Hierarchy is top most object. You can change the hierarchy in one edition only. You can't use the same hierarchy in multiple editions. Release or approve all your CR which are part of the previous editions. Then try to replicate it.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Hierarchy does not have validity period, correct? Then which edition we have to consider for Hierarchy creation?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Right but still the hierarchy is in used in your other edition. Normally you should release your previous editions and then create new set of data.

As per error screen shot, your hierarchy is locked in one of your edition or CR. Approve the pending CR's in previous editions first and then try to create a new one again.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

In ECC there is one Standard Hierarchy 0001 ( CA validity 2012 to 9999).

I am able to create 0001 in MDG with validity 14.10.2014 to 21.12.9999. It is activated also.

I deleted all the Pending CR's for CCH but still same error.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

1. In MDG it is imp that your ECC and MDG data is in sink. i,e it should match exactly.

2. How many hierarchies you are creating? Only 1 or more than one?

Please share more details what exactly you are trying to do here.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

My requirement is to assign CC to CCH (Standard Hierarchy).

In ECC Standard Hierarchy is already there 0001 (CA validity data 2012 to 9999)

I am creating Standard Hierarchy in MDG as per ECC so both Hierarchy in sync through single processing with edition from 14.10.2014 to 31.12.9999.

I am able to MDG CCGH but not able to replicate in ECC (Although 0001 is already existing in ECC) It  throws above message as per screen shot.

Suppose I am inserting CC in above MDG created CCGH then it throws error

Cost Center '&/&' Field Cost Center Group : Cost Center ADM0011 is not part of Standard Hierarchy.

What is wrong here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You need to include the cost center, CCG, CCGH and the standard hierarchy 0001 in the same change request. Use only one edition to create the objects and then collectively process them in Process hierarchy cost center group. The created cost center should be assigned under the standard hierarchy 0001. Try replicating the objects after the change request processing is done.

You may face issue in releasing the edition because of the data in other edition created before, which are valid-from date before.

Regards,

Reema

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

There is no issue with hierarchy. Problem is with edition and its validity. There is a mismatch in your ECC and MDG data. Correct that first and then try to replicate.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Unable to understand which data is mismatched as for ECC Standard Hierarchy without Validity Period (Controlling Area Validity id from 2012 to 9999).

In MDG I am creating CCGH with Edition validity 14.10.2014 to 31.12.9999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any suggestion?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Your validity should be - 2012 till 9999 in that case.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Do you mean Edition validity should be from 2012 ?

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message is raised from method READ_COMPLETE_DATA of outbound implementation class CL_USMD_RQ_CGH_OUT_IDOC at the below points. Try to debug at these points.