cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM Collection Management with FI-AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts

I am using FSCM Collections Management with FI-AR. I have linked my customer and vendor in FI-AR & FI-AP and selected clearing between the two master records, does anyone know if it is possible to pass FI-AP data (e.g. vendor credit memos) to FSCM Collections Management so that they appear on a worklist? I cannot move Contract Accounting for various external reasons.

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh Simon,

Sorry, now I understand. But you only can view since if you have this line item in the BSID table too. BSIK it's not in the global program FDM_COLL_SEND01. Maybe you've to check the role or create one.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JPA

I have set up the configuration and I have created a BP for both the customer and vendor however I cannot seem to get AP information to appear in Collections Management. I am using FDM_COLL_SEND01 - Distribution of Data to Collections Management but this only appears to pick up AR data, is there a separate program to transfer from AP data to Collections Management?

Thanks

Simon

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Yes you can. Please, make sure if this is vendor has the role that can be identified as it like a customer. Normally, by BP transaction you can see this role.

The BP was used because this scenario. Since 6.0 version, the vendor can be customer and customer can be vendor by using unique code or BP number.

Please, check the documentation below:

Customer/Vendor Integration - Business Partners - SAP Library

JPA