cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields not visible in extract structure!

former_member197527
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few fields in ekpo table but am unable to find them in extract structure as I wanted to move them to communication structure i.e., left hand side. Seen some where that need to enhance structure but not sure why?

Which structure needs to be changed and why, when there is available structure to be moved from but am unable to find the fields? May be am looking wrong...pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try to see the fields which are part of your data source.

Use ECC Table - ROOSFIELD, use your data source name and display the table data.

see the fields which are there, in that if you see requried field was exist then you can see the column SELECTION.

if selection is A then your field will be hidden by SAP. Thru small abap we can make it as visible.

Even check this table - TMCEXCFS ,enter your communication structure name(MCXXXX)

if your filed status - F(disallowed) then theu abap code we need to make it state as A(Active).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya Sai,

In maintain datasource in the options are there selection, hide, ineversion, fieldonly.

In that just if u append the field that field available in maintain extract structure.

in that already mention above hide field available by default that field checked. u have to do unchecked that new appended fields.

new fileds are available in the selections.

Regards,

Abdul Rawoof Syed.

colm_boyle
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I second Abduls recommendation as a first point of call. Generally the hide field is checked, uncheck it and make sure the field is 'transferred'.

Thanks,

Colm

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditiya,

Please go through below link...

It may help you..