cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas - changing search help icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change the search help icon to a different image in Personas 2 (silverlight), but when i go to change the flavor, I cannot bring the icon up to change:

Does anyone know how this can be changed? I also can't resize it, so if I make the text box bigger, the search help icon remains that same size.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tang,

You can' change the Icon of the search help as it is not available during design time in personas. You cant even hide just that. Its actually not a text box but a different control and personans 2 really didn't provide any customization for that.

What karthik is suggesting above is to completely hide this control(Say O1), put a brand new text box(T1), Search Button (B2) and on click of B2 copy the contents of T1 and paste it to O1 and press enter, technically it should work.

The above image is little confusing as it was also showing the image you want to change but hope this explanation clarifies your question.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can create a script button place it next to the input box and write a script which simulates F4 action for that input box.

Regards,

Karthikeya