Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Track SO App: Incorrect screen

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Track Sales order app is showing incorrect screen, as shown below:

The scheduling lines icons should be shown, plus the open+in process+shipped should match with total line items. This is coming wrong in Track SO.

The %shipped details are not visible as well. The status is showing as partially shipped.

When i check the same order in Change SO app, it shows everything properly. The count and data tallies, plus the status is showing in process.

also, it shows 2 icons on top - delivery schedule and contact. In case of track sales order, the screen itself is different.

What could be wrong with Track sales order app?

Thanks,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Masayuki Sekihara     Virinchy P

Could you please advise on this issue?

Thanks,

Prem

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Perm,

Have you checked OData response? UI just displays the data from OData response.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Masa,

I am not sure whether my approach is correct or not, but when i checked the link for track sales order, it is going to "newdetail" component.

<server>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=700&sap-language=EN#SalesOrder-track&/newdetail/<so detail>

whereas the change sales order is calling component "detail" as below.

<server>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=700&sap-language=EN#SalesOrder-change&/detail/<so detail>

When i edited the url for track order as: (newdetail changed to detail), the screen is showing correct result.

<server>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=700&sap-language=EN#SalesOrder-track&/detail/<so detail>

Is there anything to do with UI component or something? How to change the details to correct the link / how to ensure the service is triggering proper link?

Thanks,

Prem

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

What is the support package level?

Back-end server

Back-end component

SRA018 600

Front-end server

Front-end component

UIX01EAP 100

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Masa,

Yes, this is the package level. In fact, the issue is resolved by applying the note  2072294.

It was the issue with UI component which was referring to newdetail instead of detail

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prem,

I think you need to apply some jquery hide/show functionality i am working on sapui5 applications sometimes we use jquery functionality to hide and show particular content

Regards

Umar

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Umar,

In track SO, the count shown under "Open", "In Process" and "Shipped" is also wrong.

Even if the display is different, the content should be correct.

*All Demo links / videos shows different screen for track so than ours. This is why i said wrong screen

Thanks,

Prem