cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner address comparison in export license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS gurus

Could anyone guide me how to validate/compare address on an export licenses in SAP GTS. I see a configuration object under Complinace=>Legal Control => Define Control Procedures for Address Comparison for License Types which is pre-configured for procedure LDT.

I did not following:

1. Asssigned Comparison procedure LDT to my license Type against "Address Changes for assigned Partners"
  2. Created a Define Text Determination Procedures for License Types and creating several TEXT IDs to represent address fields (Does this  need to be mapped somewhere to the partner address fields
  4. Assigned Text Determination procedure to license type.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I assume you would like to check the functionality of validating changes to partner address in license. For this you don't need the text setup procedure that you are describing in step 2,3,4. That's for different purpose.

1) Assign procedure LDT under Comparison procedure that you see for Address changes for assigned partners.

2) Ensure you check the "Partner Address Changes" check box

3) Provide a status to be considered by the system when there is a change in the partner address. Say for example 0006- License expired.

Make sure you do this setting for a license type which has Partners as an attribute to be checked/maintained.

Now create a license master with all the necessary details(includes maintaining a Partner in the license) and keep the status of license to 0004- Active.

Go to BP change transaction code and change the address of the Partner that you had maintained in the license and save. Now when you open the license master you will find it expired(status automatically moved to 0006 from 0004).This is a very good functionality.

In GTS 10.1, we do have option to expire a license when there is a change in the document partner addresses.

Hope this helps. If not, please come back.

Regards

Dhilipan