cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Bonus Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have designed the following PCR to pay attendance bonus for the employees who work for entire month without any paid/unpaid leave.

The above PCR is been inserted in ZT00 of Payroll schema as shown below

When I run payroll, I cannot see wagetype 2005 (for att bonus) in the log.. below u can see the input, processing and output screen shots for PCR ZAT5 in the payroll log.

INPUT

PROCESSING

OUTPUT

Am unable to understand why the PCR is failing to process.. If u guys can help me out in achieving the results.

regards

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Is the issue resolved? Plz suggest as what have you done to close it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nisha,

This issue is still open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This thread is still active and am waiting for more replies.

plz reply

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

I have replied. Have you done the things?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankarsan,

Thanx for your reply. Honestly, I dint understand you properly. If you can help me out in knowing where and what exactly is tobe checked. attaching the payroll log screen shot. my attendance PCR is ZAT5.. Plz help me out.

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Click on + in the your pcr line.

then you will be getting

Input

Processing

Output

Now if you will click on the input then you will get to know that what are those wage types are present in input table and which will be proceed by your PCR and it's logic.

If WT2005 is present in the Input table then only your PCR will work because you have designed current your pcr on that way.

Hope so you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankarsan,

My PCR is unavailable in INPUT against my PCR. (and this is what am trying to tell since I have opened my thread). The PCR is not being processed.. What should I be doing to process it.. Suggest me with your inputs,

Regards

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Time being Let keep outside why this PCR is not getting processed explain what exactly is your requirement accordingly we will modify the rule.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Am looking to give away attendance bonus (during payroll run) to the employees who work for all the working days in a month (for the employees who dont take any paid or unpaid leaves). And for the same I have designed a PCR (you can see the screen shots posted in this same thread).

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes screen shots are fine now give us calculation formula let assume that an employee who has not absent for complete month and employee is absent for 5 days then how you calculate the amount explain it with 2 scenarios so we can understand it in a better way.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

ILLUSTRATING THE FORMULA::

(1000+1006+1016 ) / number of working days in a month = X (say)

now attendance bonus = X * 2

where: 1000, 1006 and 1016 are the wagetypes

Number of working days = total days in a month excluding weekoffs

If the employee avails any leave, then no bonus shud be gives (Meaning if there is any entry in IT2001, the PCR shud not work)

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

If your PCR is not proceed that means it's not getting input details based on the logic you have been written in the PCR.

Are you using time evaluation for actual working days calculation or else you are calculating in Payroll?

Change is your pcr like below.

Use /001 instead of WT2005 and after

PPPAR U

ADDWT *

Rest logic you add on which you have writtem already and at last you are using ADDWT * . There you will change with ADDWT 2005.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankarsan,

Because am using PPPAR B and PPPAR U, therefore am nt using time evaluation. am trying to calculate the attendance bonus during payroll run itself.

regards

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Tahir I got it.

I already replied about the pcr changes. Do accordingly and let me know the results.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I made changes in PCR per your suggestions.But still I dint get IT2005 in input and the PCR still dint processed in payroll log. Posting a screen shots for your reference. plz have a look and revert.

PCR

INPUT

thanks

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

Waiting for your response..

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

Changes the below line in PCR.

PRINT

ADDWT *

it would be

PRINT

ADDWT 2005

and another this change AMT/&  VAR9 instead of RTE/& VAR9

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankarsan,

Status after changing PCR is :

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The way of your approach which you are following is not correct.

Since requirement is saying that you have to bring the value to one wage type where it is 1000,1006,1016 then cumulate it in one XXXX wage type or cumulation class etc now value is ready then you query this wage type XXXX then calculate XXXX/TADIVI = which is nothing but amount of XXXX(1000,1006,1016)/working days = rate and multiply it with 2 then you will get bonus amount

assume 1000+1006+1016 = 30000 then 30000/30 =1000*2 =2000 place it in variable and XXXX.

Then later query XXXX since it is available in IT with 2000(Bonus amount )

query unpaid absences and paid absences and subtract it from TADIVI then you will get a value i.e RTE=0 TADIVI TADIVI-unpaid, paid assume 30-(5+5) = 20 RTE =20 RTE?TADIVI =,> then just write AMT= Variable and addwt yyyy then show it on payslip.

we are calculating bonus amount separately and storing it in variable then later with another rule we are checking whether he is absent or not if not then pass the variable to wage type show it on the payslip else absent which is less than TADIVI then do not pass variable to wage type.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

Plz let me know if I have understood it correctly. You want me to write 2 PCRs.

PCR1: Add the 3 WTs and do the further calculations. (shud be insterted in payroll schema)

PCR2: Shud query if there is any leave/absence, if no then PCR1 shud be called and processed.

Am I correct?

Also plz let me know how can I sum up the 3 WTs and store the result in 4th WT

plz help

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes create 2 PCR's where you create 1 st one to calculate your attendance bonus amount i.e 1000+1006+1016/30 *2 and store it in one wage type and in variable.

Then in 2nd PCR you query the wage type which is out put of 1 st PCR then you write your logic whether employee is absent or not if yes do not do any thing else pass the amount from variable to another wage type and show it in the payslip.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh, plz help me out in summing up the 3 WTs and pass the result in 4th WT..

Shud I be doing it this way?

ADDWT *

AMT= 1000

AMT+ 1006

AMT+ 1016

ADDWT 2005

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir.

It's correct.

Close the thread if it's answered.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not supposed to query 2005 since it is not coming to out put table where we have to pass values to 2005 use peration WGTYP

WGTYP

ADDWT  2005

ADDWT  2005

ADDWT  2005

Now you query wage type 2005

then you write logic what ever the way you wanted since it is available in out put table it can be queried further.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once your query is answered close thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

You have used PIT function and in the PCR called WT 2005. Where this WT it's not coming to input table then PCR will not be calling further.

So in the PCR you have to call different wage type which is present in input table and in the pcr as resultant will pass the WT2005 as ADDWT2005 operation.

I think you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankersen,

Thnx fr ur input.. Can I request u to elaborate a bit more?.. How can I know which all WTs are available in input table, so that I can use the same in my PCR and use ADDWT2005 at the end of the PCR?

regards

Tahir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's very easy to know.

Suppose you have insert your custom PCR after ZLIT function line in XT00 subschema.Now when you will be running payroll log and details display payroll schema process then ZLIT function Output details would be Input for your next line PCR calculation.

Hope so you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for more replies experts..

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing is from where wage type 2005 is coming to input table i.e whether are you maintaining wage type in any of the mentioned IT's or not.?

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

See, My WT2005 gets generated when the the PY is run (and it shud get generated only if the conditions are met t pay attendance bonus).

And, NO - I do not maintain this WT in any of the above said ITs as this is a payroll wagetype.

regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the wage type characteristic .

May be wagetype is not processing  class you need to check ...

Revert me

If still problem there then we change the PCR ..

Regards

Sandeep Turkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Sorry for late response. I did check the wage type characteristics and following is the screen shot of the same. PLz have a look and revert,

regards

Tahir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wage type 2005 is not there in input table so it is not processing.

if you wanted to calculate 2005 it should be there in input table. Are you maintaining "2005" wage type in any of the Info type 0008, 0014,0015,0267 if not then you can not query wage type 2005 directly, You have to calculate the amount then you have to pass it to the "2005" then it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please give me the screenshot of Processing class of Your Wagtype ..

Regards

Sandeep Turkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for replies guys.. Plz do help as this is critically required.

regards

Tahir