cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 MS Version - Error when performing consolidation - Error FX-300 nothing extract from Fact - CLCFXTrans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In BPC 10.0 Microsoft Version, I am performing consolidation. Running consolidation pckg was successful initially. Suddenly, it fails - giving the following error message:

Error FX-300 nothing extract from Fact - CLCFXTrans

I believe the above error happens during currency conversion which happens to the final consolidation process.

Pls. help to fix this error message.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

If you have access to back end data base then please check one table that is clcFXTrans_Consolidation (clcFXTrans_model name)

All currency conversion rule are stored in the table. Actually there are two tables you can check for currency conversion rule.

1)     clcFXtrans_Consolidation(clcFXtrans_model name)--> store currency conversion rule

2)     clcFXtransh_Consolidation(clcFXtransh_model name) store rate type

write a query on that table and check,if nothing is their then validate all rule again.

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushant,

User had some issue with the Scope DIM(wrong data) and had to fix that first.

After that, what I realised was that we did not have GL data for the period and we were trying to run currency conversion for that period. We then eliminated that case by having data.

After that, opened all the BRs and saved them again - this way, it gets reprocessed.

After that, it was ok.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

Is your problem solved then?

regards,

Sushant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Sushant. It was more to do with scope DIM and blank GL data for the period.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri

Then please close the thread.

Sushant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peri,

1)     Check if you have values in LC for the selected Account / Flow OR Check Fxtrans Table.

2)     The member of data source dimension  on which data is present, that member should have property IS_CONVERTED = Y

Regards,

Sushant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

Please have a look at below link might be helpfull.

Error return codes for the SPRUNCONVERSION stored procedure - Enterprise Performance Management - SC...

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will, Sushant.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peri

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

yes you're right, it's related with the stored procedure sprunconversion, it means that you don't have values in LC for the selected Account / Flow or you should check Fxtrans Table as per note

1827841 - Error return codes for the SPRUNCONVERSION stored procedure

Regards

Roberto