Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default partners in customs declaration

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm need of your help, please.

Upon creating customs dec (after upgrade from 7.2 to 10.1), partner function CUSSTL (Processor) is being defaulted with a value of ATTY, how and why? I checked the default data settings and it looks correct.

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Since you have not provide much information, I think it might related to customizing.

You could find this in SPRO.

Global Trade Services -> Customs Management -> Procedures for Defaulting Data -> Define Default Data for Partners

Best regards,

Vincent

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Define Default Data for Partners

Use

In this IMG activity you specify procedures and rules for automatically filling in partner fields at application header level. The system automatically copies the contents of a partner field to another target field. This means you can have the system copy partner data for all partner document functions, on the Transport, Partner Data and Organization tab pages, for example, from a source field to a target field. The target fields are filled automatically according to rules you define in this IMG activity. If you assign the default rules a sequence number, the system executes the rules in the order of the sequence numbers. Each rule corresponds to a combination of source and target field.

The automatic default data can be called manually in the application using a function button, or automatically when a document is created. The procedure transition also counts as creating a document, for example, exiting the transit procedure or the transfer to free circulation.

Note: If you have already filled target fields manually in the application, these entries are not overwritten by the automatic default data. The contents of the target fields as entered by the automatic default data can be overwitten manually at any time.

Activities

Define a procedure and enter a description for it.

Define the combination of source field and target field in the rules.

Assign the rules a sequence number to determine the order in which you want the fields to be filled.

Activate the default data rule.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vincent,

You're right, this is where the settings are.For USA, procedure CDIUS has following target fields:

CUSEMP

CUSFRW

CUSSTP

CUSVKA

I also have a BADI implementation but partner function CUSSTL is populated even before the implementation is triggered.

Thanks,
Satish

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions, experts?

Thanks

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

What was the situation BEFORE the upgrade?  Did the CUSSTL partner always appear in the Import Declarations - if so, with what value?  If not, how were you using that partner?

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

CUSSTL was not defaulted before upgrade. Now it is being created with a value of ATTY (which of course exists in BP)

Thanks,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

For me, your answers are too concise to be useful.  If you don't mind, please answer my questions again in full - I can't help you when I don't understand what was and is happening.  And also please explain what you mean by "(which of course exists in BP)".

Thanks & regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Prior to upgrade, this partner was not used at all. After the upgrade, as soon as I create import customs declaration before GR (for USA), it brings in partner function CUSSTL with partner value as ATTY (This partner number exists in transaction BP). Hope this answers.

Thank you.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you also specify which country you are working on and Export/Import?

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

The import customs dec is for USA.

Thanks,
Satish