cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1) When call center Team creates Service Request/Service Order/ Complaints it should be set as High Priority by default.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello team ,this is my requirement ..   Through customizing..

When call center Team creates Service Request/Service Order/  Complaints it should be set as High Priority by default...we need to set only interaction agent bussiness role priority only HIGH..only for this bussiness role.through customizing how to do it..what are the steps..through customizing only please.. help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

To my knowledge, setting the priority to High in a service request, only for a certain category of users (based on business role for example), can not be done only by customizing. You will need some custom development for that.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We can do this through customizing na...in customizing we need to set high priority is default..

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

And this applies only to users affected to a particular business role (as per your requirement) ?

I would be curious to know which customizing you did, because if we are talking about customizing of business transaction, then it would be applied in every scenario, not depending on the business role.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In particular bussines roles wee need to set priority..based on transaction type and status we need to maintain priority..right?

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

By customizing, you can set a default priority to a given transaction type.

But this does not depend on the business role.

But as you are talking about IC agents, maybe you can check IDI for this purpose, because there are actions like "Set Problem Priority", "Set Service Request Priority" or "Set Service Order Priority".

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ