cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to install SAP GUI 7.3 for my Surface Pro3, can some one send me the link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to install SAP GUI 7.3 for my Surface pro 3, Can any one send me the exact link, so that I will install it.

Thanks,

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am trying to Install SAP GUI, while installing patches(Patch level 8), It is throwing below error,

"This SAP front end patch cannot be applied. Either the installed components already on the same patch level or the components to be patched are not installed".

as a result I am unable to enter my server credentials in SAP Log on Pad, as the ICONS were inactive mode.

Please let me know, what are the steps do I need to take, in order  to install.

Regards,

Raju.

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I am also facing same problem can you please let me know how did you install SAP Logpon Pad on your surface pro-3

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivasan for your reply, For my Surface Pro3(64 bit/256 GB), Currently I am using windows 8.1. I am trying to install, SAP GUI 7.30, But it is failing due to some .net, java components are missing.

Does 7.30 Will support windows 8.1 or windows 8 only

Thanks,

Raju.

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageshwara,

PRO or RT?

Try to install .net frame work, We can able to install .Net Framework, its Microsoft product.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Its PRO.

Can you please tell me the procedure to install.net frame work. if possible please send me the link for . net frame work components.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Nageshwara

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageshwara,

1.     Access the Turn Windows Features On or Off application on the computer by searching for Add Features on the system.

2.     After selecting it the Windows Features screen opens. Select the check box for .Net Framework          3.5 and click OK.

3.     The framework begins downloading and installing itself.

4.     Once the installation is complete, reboot the machine to ensure all changes are applied.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Srinivasan,

Regards,

Raju.

0 Kudos

no... it support windows 8.1 just need to install .net frame work and java components..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Toney Benoy for your prompt reply. Can you please tell me the procedure from which site we need to down load and install the net frame work and Java components.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raju.

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageshwara,

Windows Surface tablets comes in two versions :

*** Windows RT equipped  with Windows 8 RT version that doesn't support third party software . Only applications provided my MS Windows Store could be downloaded and installed , so a SAP GUI need to be developed for  that purpose.

*** Windows PRO equipped with Windows 8  can support third party software so you can install  the present GUI available and Enjoy using SAP in your Windows PRO Tablet.

Regards,

V Srinivasan