Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32/QA11 : Updating QALS-KTEXTLOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to update QALS table during Processing of QA32 which while making UD decision takes me to QA11. I have tried using Many Userexit like EXIT_SAPMQEVA_010,EXIT_SAPLQPL1_002 during processing it is showing KTEXTLOS updated but when i am saving the KTEXTLOS is not getting updated.

I have also tried INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE but still not able to update QALS-KTEXTLOS.

Kindly help me in this since i have tried almost all User Exit available for the Same.

Thanks

Ankur Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will be achieve using Z-Table where we can store text and inspection lots and while saving we can update the same. Using COMMIT work is creating issue. Let automatic commit happened in Code.

2 REPLIES 2

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

How are you updating inside the user exits, direct update into database tables ??

If yes did you try with COMMIT WORK after that direct update.

Regards,

TP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will be achieve using Z-Table where we can store text and inspection lots and while saving we can update the same. Using COMMIT work is creating issue. Let automatic commit happened in Code.