Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organisational unit as Employee

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In ppoma-crm, I am trying to figure out how a organizational unit can have the role 'Employee' (BUP003).

Indeed, for the use of  the module SRP (Service Resource Planning), the client requirement is to have a team as an employee that can have skills and availability.

Does anyone know if a organizational unit can be affected to role BUP003 in transaction BP?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Anaïs Jaussaud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can assign one position with one employee to an orgunit. Is that not enough?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your answer.

Well, for my client requirement, I need a team to be considered as an employee.

However, teams in our ppoma_crm are organisation unit. But it seems it cannot be an organizational unit AND a BP with a role Employee.

In that case, I think I am going to create an employee with the team name that will have the BP role employee.

Does that make sens?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anais Jaussaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anais Jaussaud,

I think that is fine.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

I think I am going to create an employee with the team name that will have the BP role employee.

Does that make sens?

I would suggest to create org unit with team name and assign as many employees [ BP with role employee] you can.

With little coding you can even trigger email alerts to all the employees who have been assigned to an org unit with team name.

rgds

Hari

Answers (0)