cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order to pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I like to know the full configuration details for "ORDER TO PAY" If anybody know can you help me.I am waiting for your valuable replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you have access to sap crm configuration best practices access in the below link

SAP Best Practices - Step-by-Step Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a very complex topic. But still documentation should be around. Normally sales orders and invoices are involved.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your information.Now i am a fresher and i like to know the detailed configuration.so that i can learn how to use.I couldnt find here.If you have details or materials for that pls send that.I will be thankful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the description of the configuration of order-to-pay could fill a book and might require a project of several months. It also depends heavily on which parts you want to use. I am very sorry, I don't have such a description. I also think that is too much asked from a fresher. In general you need orders, eventually deliveries and invoices. And it might be that large parts of the process are in ECC, not CRM.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I no need of a full book.just give me a description of Order to Pay.For eg if you have 2 materials, Create Order to Pay process for that 2 materials and show.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Try CR-300 and it will fulfil most of your wishes

All the best.

Rgds

Hari