cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proportional factors calculation in sop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I require your support  for getting the solution for the below requirement.

I have created info str with chars like sales org, distribution channel, division, plant and material and key fig like sales qty , prod qty, stock level and target stock level etc. I have defined proportional factors  in mc61 for all the levels of chars , key fig and latter  generated program in mc 9a.

Now what I expect that the system to calculate all values of all levels automatically if I give the sales order qty at mc 93 as this is the aggregate planning. But it is not happening as I expected. If I give all values manually or if I upload  for all levels in mc 93 , what is the use of giving proportional factors at mc61  ? I would like to see aggregation/dis aggregation right from sales org(char) level to the material stock level (key fig)at bottom level.

How to achieve this and where to check this aggregation/dis aggregation ? Any t code is existing for checking this?

Thanks for giving the solution in detail steps and t codes. I have studied some of the links in this network but I could not able to understand or come to one clarification. Shall any body can explain me in the simplest way ?

Thanks for giving the support.

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar

Thanks for the quick reply.I am working with flexible sop and I already looked the above link and some other links also.Yet my doubt as said in the above requirement is not clarified.

Main object of requirement is whenever we are providing proportional factors in mc61 for all characteristics and key fig , I expect to see distribution of sales order qty to all other levels automatically in mc93. but it is not happening now.How to achieve this ? Shall you explain in detail? Is there any t code exists to navigate in between all levels where we can check distribution results ?

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sirinivas,

You need the hierarchy and the proportional factors.

You can generate the hierarchy and the proportional factors based on history.. this can be done automatically using MC9A and MC8U. Use MC9B to see the result, or go directly to SE16, enter your table SXXXE and check there the hierarchy and the proportional factors.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Thank u very much for the reply. Please check the attached excel sheet with this.

I have already defined proportional factors in mc61 and did calculation using mc9A.In mc9b I am getting the message "proportional factors successfully calculated".

As u said, I checked the table in se16. please check the attached sheet with this mail. I am not able to understand the distribution from this table.

My object is , as I am using aggregate planning , If I enter target qty(sales qty), I should get other key figure values  automatically in mc93.

How to achieve this? If I am not able to achieve this what is the use of giving the proportional factors in mc61? How to do the navigation in between the levels or info structure ?

I was under total confusion about this .Shall u help me out in solving this ?

Thanks in advance.

warm regards

Srinivas.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sirinivas,

Sorry I had not seen that you had sent this to me.

First of all, you are making reference to an attachment, but I can't see any file.

Regarding your question, you are right. The reason why you have proportional factors is to be able to disaggregate and aggregate the volumes in MC93. This should happen if you have your proportional factors.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Thank you very much for the reply.

Shall u sort out what are all the problems could be for not getting the volume disaggregated to lower levels ?

As u said I have maintained proportional factors in mc61 and did calculations in mc9a/mc9b and checked the table of info structure in se16. It looks every thing fine.

But as per my expectation , when I enter the sales quantity at higher level, the volume to be determined automatically in the lower level which is product quantity automatically.

Still anything left to do and any checks to be made?

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you working on Standard SOP or Flexible Planning.????...

Check the below links...

Thanks

Kumar