cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to logon through CMS(Account information not recognized: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed BOBI 4.2 previously i  am able to login to cms but now when it is throughing this error please suggest me the possible cause of this error and how to resolve it.Error:-(Account information not recognized: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008))

Thanks In advance.

Ragards

Bapi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

perhaps this helps.

Regards

andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly is the issue specific to a user? Issue is definitely with credentials passed.

You need to verify whether the problem is observed for all users or only for you in particular / only administrator account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add do let us know whether the issue is specific to a application. Check this in CMC / BI LaunchPad / Webi Rich Client / IDT / UDT etc.

Also ensure that you have set enterprise authentication and not using any other auth type and mixing the credentials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

The issue is for all users and i already set the enterprise authentication type.

Regards

bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

without log content you cannot troubleshoot the issue - please paste the cms_SIA.CentralManagementServer_trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devpriy

Thanks for your reply, Could you please let me know the path , so that i can paste it .

Regards

Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devpriy,

I am here attaching the text files log file link please open it .

-------------------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AEqQIh8DImt_NAVYPK0iU1y6_LjY6I7LbDAgmkvQnB4/edit

regards

Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i pointed to wrong trace file , try this file:

cms_<servername>.CentralManagementServer_trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devpriy,

Here is the File Link Please find it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8l4sERa0fgeRm9GczdjSUtBc1k/view?usp=sharing

regards

Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bapi,

The error actually mentions that the error is due to improper login and not with issue at db. Hence I suspect that the CMS is actually available. Can you please confirm the same for us?

For windows OS you simply need to check the taskmanager to view cms.exe

For unix, you need to look int o serverpids at \bobje\serverpids. While checking for pids in *nix servers. Stop the BO servers and then clean up the serverpids. Later start the SIA and see whether the pids are getting populated.

In such scenario we can confirm that CMS is available.

The next point would be if none of the users can login we are having a issue with Enterprise Auth entries at DB level.

In this scenario point the CMS to use a backup CMS Db available and observe whether user login is successful. If yes, the same can be confirmed. I would then suggest you to scan original server and find out for corrupt entries using RDT and later repair the same if need be.

[NOTE] Before running RDT it is necessary that a backup of CMS Db / IFRS / OFRS has been taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for the reply, CMS is available , i confirmed that , for the second option unfortunately i don't have the backup of the CMS db, can you please suggest me any other step to resolve the issue.

Thanks In Advance

Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please check Logging folder and paste the text from <cms>XXXXXX log file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devpriy

Thanks for reply.

In this location(C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging) lots of files are present so which file should i need to paste, can you please sugggest.

Regards

Bapi

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bapi,

What is your database?

Restart the OS once.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should refer to this trace file ....cms_SIA.CentralManagementServer_trace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

My Db is SQL Server 2008 r2 and os is windows server 2008 r2.

I restarted the os but the same issue is there.

Regards

Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for your quick reply, Database is up and running fine and also restarted the SIA,Same issue is there.

In my CMS , Audit db no table is there.

As i am new to BI, so confused about the issue , please suggest is there any tables needs to be there or not.

Thanks

bapi.

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bapi,

Check the database up and running.

If Database running check the connection and stop SIA and Start SIA.

Regards,

V Srinivasan