cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster TE not being updated when expense report entered through ESS

richard_wingerd2
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are currently experiencing an issue in our prod environment when travelers enter an expense report in ESS but when the trip is viewed in PR05 the detail expense types are missing.  After debugging, it appears that there are missing entries in the TE cluster.

I have included screen shots showing the detailed expense type data is stored in table PTRV_SREC how the expense report looks like in PR05 and how the expense statement appears - details expense types missing but the total requested reimbursement is displayed.

In researching OSS we found a message(2095941) that describes the issue we are having, however it applies to the FIORI apps which we are not using or have activated.

We are currently on the following support pack levels: 

SAP_HR 6.04 79

EA-HR 6.07  30

This issue is only occurring in our production environment.  This issue does not occur in our Dev or Testing environments

We are opening an OSS incident but wanted to see if any one else has experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Thanks

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I'm currently on EA-HR 607 Level 30 too, though SAP-HR 604 Level 81 (we have a problem in our release cycle, hence the missmatch) and I can't reproduce your problem.

• Is your system on DEV/QAS/PROD on the same component levels or are the levels you put down only valid for your PROD?
  • In case you haven't already done so, you should trace the business process with ANST, to check for additional available notes:
  • Have you done any enhancements in the WDA components or the underlying business logic?
  • Do you have the possibility to debug in production with a firefighter or the like?

Cheers, Lukas

richard_wingerd2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the reply.

Here is some additional information:

We were able to identify a note to apply(2076917).

Regards,

Rich

Answers (0)