cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA iviews are not loading in portal..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created some WDA iviews in the portal and till yesterday they were working perfectly but don't know what happened suddenly I am getting the error like below

Even I have checked in the System admin-->support-->and checked with one Tcode their also I am getting the same error like above.

The system object connection is successful and destination also working fine which are communicating to the backend and I have checked in NWA there are no errors related to this issue

Can anyone tell me what could be the issue????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Maintain ECC ip address in your hostfile entry and check.

Regards,

cbr.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone the issue is with the ECC ip address was not maintained.Issue resolved after making host entry.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

1. Test the connection test for your system defined in Portal. If it fails fix that first.

2. Check to see if the Certificate is expired

3. Try creating a URL iview and see if it works.

4. Try checking in a different browser preferably Internet Explorer.

Please update the message after checking these things.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Test the WDA apps standalone from ECC system and check if you're able to access them in the web browser.

If there is an issue in launching the application standalone, then contact your BASIS team to look into the issue.

BR,

Anurag

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to resolve the fully qualified domain name of your server on the network and confirm the availability for same.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the backend server is up and running fine I have pinged from cmd and the connection is successful.

@Gaurav : you are asking me to use the FQDN name to access the portal???

Right now I am not using the FQDN name I am just using the ip and accessing the portal,but till yesterday it was working fine.

Please help me..

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As per your snap shot attached the request are going on some .com link (marked red).Could you confirm it first.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

The ping test is not successful if I use the FQDN name.

i am getting like message like  ping request could not find host xxxx.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you check it with your network admin to resolve the host name on network.If using DHCP check DNS entries for the host name for the records as well.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you get this error for all WDA application? Check whether you backlend server is up.

Regards,

Navya