Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating SD business functions after EHP7 upgrade

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

our projects ECC 6.0 has been upgraded to EHP7. Now we want to activate various business functions in SD module.

in EHP7 We have enhanced functions in Customer Master Data, Std Reports and in Pricing.

Could you please the steps and process for activating these enhanced functions.

Thanks in advance

Jobi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Basis person will activate these business functions for you.

Login to 000 client with other user not ddic or sap*

Go to transaction SFW5

Click continue on security information popup

Select the business function and go to system settings tab and click on Activate.

Note - Only reversible business functions can be deactivated rest all the business function can not be deactivated. So be careful while activating the business functions.

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Deepak

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please clarify, what you mean by  " Login to 000 client with other user not ddic or sap*"

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Login to SAP system in 000 client and don't use sap* or DDIC user to login.

Regards,

Deepak

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

I am an SD consultant and dont have much idea about systems and Basis. I donno if we have a 000 client, and What is DDIC user?

Thanks

Jobi

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Every SAP system has 000 client, when you login into the system, the first input is Client, just put 000 there.

Ask your Basis guy to activate the business functions. this comes under basis scope of work

ravi_kumar123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

You might belong to any SAP stream, I am sure you should be knowing that there is a client named '000'. Dont worry about 'DDIC' user etc..  Just ask your basis team, they will be able to help you out.

Regards,

-Ravi.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got some information about the 000 client and SAP*, DDIC users.

Thanks a lot Deepak, Praveen and Ravi for your kind replies.

If i face any issues during my operation, I will post here.

Regards

Jobi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

We have upgraded our system from ECC 6.0 EHP6 to EHP7. Now we want to activate various business functions in SD module. Could you please let me know what are are the business functions available for SD module, as you said,

enhanced functions in Customer Master Data, Std Reports and in Pricing. could you name them please..

Regards,

Reddy

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

From Ehp 6 to 7, there may not be many functions in SD side. anyways you can get the list if you search in SAP market place site, or even from help.sap.com

Thanks

Jobi