cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap crm pricing - multiple items order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a pricing issue in my project and I will be happy to get your advice on these 2 isuues:

1. My client sales cars and they wish to create a multiple item order (car models)  which means they want to be able to craete one order with various car models(for example: mizubishi and honda)  with various pricing procedure.

Is that possible? or do I have to create an order only with same sales org same pricing procedure and same Item?

2. Can I create one order for the same car model but with different pricing procedure? (for examle: mitzubishi lancer with pricing procedure ZXXX and mitzubishi lancer with pricing procedure ZYYY.

I appreciate any help,

Regrads,

Efrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Efrat,

unfortunately for you you can only have one pricing procedure per order. The pricing procedure is determined entirely based on data from the order header: Organizational data, document type, and possibly customer (Sold-to).

You will have to design your pricing procedure in a way that it can process different models in the same procedure, or use two different orders for the different models.

Best regards,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

I thought that might be the answer

Thank you for your quick reply

Regards,

Efrat

Answers (0)