Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show text when creating a new quotation

pmueller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone of you know a possibility to show the text of one text type from the account information

when creating a new transaction like a Quotation to this account? Maybe in form of a pop-up like in the SAP-ERP system.

Best regards,

Patrick Müller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick Müller,

It should be no problem to develop this in UI with some popup (as you said) or (read-only) notes-field in the details assignment block and using some GENIL-relations until you are at the required text.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

pmueller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

so there is no solution in the SAP stanard available?

Best regards,
Patrick Müller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick Müller,

The only one I think of might be in the text profile to copy the text of the business partner to the transaction. That might not be bad but I don't know if there is a standard copy routine in the customizing of the text profile. The result would be that the originally customer text appears in the text assignment block of the transaction as a copy.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick Müller,

Here is a screenshot with an access sequence in the text determination profile where a text of the business partner is taken (it is the second access, the one with BUT000).

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

pmueller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas Wagner,

thank you very much. This is really an easy way in the standard. I hope my users are also satisfied with this solution.

Best regards,

Patrick Müller

Answers (0)