cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile definition (Status Management) (Requesting clarification on business transaction)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We are defining the status profile in below path

"SPRO->Customer Relationship Management->Transactions->Basic Settings->Status Management->Define Status Profile for User Status

Can anyone explain the actual business reason for "transaction" which was highlighted
in the above screen?

My understanding on the transaction is like if we use the "CANC" as business transaction when defining the status profile, in transaction processing, if we choose the status "CANC" then system will set the transaction as 100% completed.

Apart from this, do we have any other impact in the business as far "Transaction" concern?

Besides that if we double click on anyone of the user status, "Transaction Control" screen will appear as follows,

Could you please tell me how does the business transaction controls the system behavior and what is the actual impact by changing the options "ALLOWED", "WARNING", "NO INFLUENCE","NO ACTION", "SET" and "DELETE" ?

Can you please explain the purpose of doing the transaction control ?

Thank you very much in advance!

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumurugan,

I found this piece of info on your query. May be useful to you.

CRM: User Status Triggers Business Transaction

This field is only relevant if the status schema for object type CRM Activity is to be used. If you set a user status this triggers the execution of the business transaction assigned here.

This has the followig consequences:

• The system status assigned to this business transaction by SAP is set/deleted (transaction BS33, menu option Follow-up actions)
  • The user status you assigned to the business transaction under menu option Business transaction control in this transaction is set/deleted