cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Confirm Account on Interaction Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have upgraded our CRM dev system to EHp3. Before up gradation, we had to just enter the account number and press enter and the account was confirmed automatically. But now we have to enter account number then press enter and then click on "Confirm Account".

I had read a lot of posts regarding this problem and everywhere it has been advised to check the account identification profile and check for the auto continue.

First of all, I have tried to check the "Auto Continue" for manual parameter  for all the profiles as I don't know which profile to use. But the same problem is there.

Also, how do I check which account identification profile to use.

Regards,

Shahrukh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193634
Active Participant

Hello,

To check which profil is used, go to customizing of the business role :

Customer Relationship Management->UI Framework->Business Roles->Define Business Role .

Select your business role, and select tab "Assign Function Profiles". There,you wil have a function profile ID "BPIDENT". The profile value there is the name of your identification profile.

In your identification profile, you select the "Continue" option for the right channel (phone, manual search, etc ...).

Hope this helps,

Best regards.

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvian,

Thanks for telling me how to identify the account identification profile being used in a business role.

But I have checked the profile being used in our business role, and in the auto continue section, all the parameters have continue field checked including the manual one.

But the account is not being confirmed automatically. We have recently moved towards EhP3 and since then we are facing this problem. Are there any other configs I should be checking?

Regards,

Shahrukh

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have any custom development ? Could you try again with custom WebUI/IC dev deactivated (set parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT to 'A' to your user) ?

Are you using a mixed scenario ? If so, please see if OSS note is applicable :  2006099 - BP not Confirmed even with Auto Continue for Mixed Scenario

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply. No we are not using any custom developments, not on the identification screen component atleast. I tried setting the parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT to 'A' too. But it isn't helping.

Although there is one info message when I press enter to identify a customer which says "You are not authorized to create groups". Does this have to do anything with this?

And by mixed scenario do you mean identification profile for multiple business partner? Because we are not using that.

Regards,

Shahrukh

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is strange. I think you should make an authorization trace, et solve any issue you have with authorization. You can do so with transaction code ST01, and you can set a trace for your user.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

On pressing enter after giving the bp number, I am getting an info message "You are not authorized to create groups". Do you think this can be a problem? Although it is just an info type of message, no error or warning.

We are not getting anything in the trace though.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message is weird. Which scenario are you using ? B2B, B2C, mixed ?

At this point, some debug may help, firstly to find out where this message is coming from, and then why the auto confirmation does not work.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using B2C scenario. I will try to debug it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sylvain,

In the Account Identification Profile, when we click on a profile, the details page appear. In this page we have a parameter "UI Obj. Type". Does this parameter needs to be filled in order to auto confirm the account. I am asking this because someone has suggested this thing to me. But I am not sure what value to give in this field if it is related to my problem.

Regards,

Shahrukh

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This parameter enables an automatic navigation to a given view (for example, interaction record, or sales order creation) ONCE the BP is confirmed.

For example, if you set the UI Object Type to "BT126_INR" and the UI action to "C", when an agent confirms the BP on the identification screen, an automatic navigation will be triggered, and the agent will navigate to the interaction record screen.

Not sur it has an impact with the issue you are having. But you can give it a try by setting, for example, the values I have given you.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did tried it indeed. But it does not solve my problem. I was just curious whether it was related to my problem. I thought that in order to navigate to another page, account must be confirmed, which is where I am facing problem. Thanks for the reply though.

Regards,

Shahrukh

Answers (0)