cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing ARIS 7.2 Diagram into SAP BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to import the ARIS 7.2 diagram into SAP BPM.

But it looks like ARIS 7.2 cannot export the EPC diagram into BPMN2.0 format but can only export EPC Diagram into Graphic or XML format.

We are trying to find some method to import the ARIS 7.2 diagram into BPM, do we have any tool that can help us convert the XML/Graphical form EPC Diagram into BPMN 2.0 format;

OR can anyone please suggest any other method to import ARIS 7.2 diagrams into SAP BPM.

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't think it will help u.

every bpmn implementation has its own flavor. i don't think sap bpm will digest aris bpmn.

from my experience, aris model is more from business perspective. sap bpm is technically executable.

I think there are too much gap between each other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add to the above,

We found this video Learn how EPC models can be transformed into BPMN models | ARIS BPM Community which shows that EPC diagram can be directly converted to BPMN 2.0 format using ARIS itself.

But this functionality is disabled for us, Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Singh

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just changing the file format into BPMN2.0 and importing it into the BPM project is not going to help you. You will have to make a hell lot of changes in your ARIS process design for it to be technically executable in SAP BPM.
The notation might remain the same, but technical feasibility is what you should pay attention to.