cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to Dynamics CRM Online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I'm not an expert with SAP Data Services, and need some help.

Do you have any experience reading/updating data to Dynamics CRM Online using Data Services? Wich type of connection are you using (SOAP web services or oData)?

The Office365 authentication from this Data Services is working fine?

There is any way to test this type of connections or I need to create a full DEV Environment for this?

thank you very much for your help,

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm trying to connect to our Dynamics CRM cloud, and keep getting connection refused error from the oData connection in Information Design Tool

Warwick

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DS can read from and write into any source that comes with an ODBC driver. That means you're all set for connecting to a MS product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk, Thank you for your help, but in a Dynamics CRM Online environment we have no access to any database, so the only way we have to get information from there is using oData or SOAP. I saw that DS supports this kind of connections, but I'm not about the ADFS (Active Directory Federetation Services) Authentication...

best regards

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DS has integrated support for web services. It allows you to call SOAP and RESTful web services and then use the data returned from the server.

And you can use oData tables as source and target in DS data flows with the included oData adapter.