cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Planning over BW 7.2 ( Release 702) SP 9 ( SAPKW70209)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hi All,

There is a requirement to develop a BW Integrated Planning Cube for Maintenance Budgeting and i am currently developing the relevant test planning objects for this scenario to simulate the solution.

System information:

SAP BW 7.2  ( Release 702 SP level 9 (SAPKW70209))

Have checked Few SAP notes and could not catch hold of any notes.

Challenges faced:

1. Planning modeller lets me choose the provider & create Aggregation level over the selected infoprovider. However ends up with error messages as attached in this mail while creating filter.

2. Would also like to know if there are any other prerequisites which we are currently missing. ( JAVA STACK, PORTAL etc are already configured and i am able to create aggregation levels over the BW real time cube/ multiprovider )

3. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Nethaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Nathaji,

there seems to be some confusion about the release: SAPKW70209 means that you have a NetWeaver 7.02 'release' (i.e. enhancement package 2); this is not BW 7.20; the latter would be based on NetWeaver 7.20 (exists but is not released for BW usage). In 7.02 still the Java Planning Modeler is used, as the screen shot indicates.

The screen shot indicates some meta data problems since 0REQPLAN is not exposed in the modeling but a technical InfoObject used in the delta buffer. Check your basis InfoProvider used in the aggregation level, maybe meta data are not ok. You can use report RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK to regenerate meta data for some InfoProvider types. If this does not help open a SAP problem ticket.

Remark: SAPKW70209 is quite old, you may also consider to use a more recent support package.

Regards,

Gregor

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nathaji,

with BW 7.0 BI-IP moved back into the ABAP, so you cannot work with the planning modeler in JAVA anymore.

Go to you BW and start RSPLAN.

create Filter, Functions, Sequences there.

Agregation levels you can now create in RSA1.

regards

Cornelia