cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display expense claims items after transfer to payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have expense claim number settled and transferred to payroll.  However, if we go in to My Expenses to click on 'Display/Print', we cannot see any line items.  Is there any way to display the line items although the expense claims have been transferred to payroll / posted to FI?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved by updating status using RPRTRVSW.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

please go more into detail:

• What output technology are you using, IFbA or ABAP List?
  • Can you show (with a screenshot) what you can supposedly see before transfering and what is supposedly missing after transfering?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Below are the screen prints as requested.

When status is approved and settled

Line item is shown

PDF display of expense form / print out is shown below

After I execute customized program to update HR payroll status to 'Transfer to Payroll Accounting'.

When I click on 'Change' expense claim, I now do not see any line item and receive warning message below.

Please advise if this is the standard SAP behaviour when status is set to transferred to Payroll?  What if staff wants to see the claim details after transfer to Payroll.

Appreciate your inputs.  Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yvonne,

Is it the standard form ?

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the form, we have modified the layout but we are getting data based on expense line items in screen prints 2 & 6.

The only difference which deviates from standard is that we do not integrate directly with payroll.  After the claim is approved and settled, we have a customized program to update IT0015 and udpate the status PRTV_PERIO-UEBLG = '1' (transfer to payroll).

We then have another customized program to post to SAP FI.  After the posting to FI is done, we will update PRTV_PERIO-UEBRF = '1'.

Would you be able to share what is the standard status value after the transfer to payroll is done?  Would you still be able to display the expense line items?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you be able to share what is the standard status value after the transfer to payroll is done?

UEBLG = 1 but if it is a correction the version in PTRV_PERIO will change (field PDVRS will decrease by one). Maybe your arent modifying the right entry ?

Would you still be able to display the expense line items?

Yes I cant see any OSS note on the subject. You could check with ANST or open an oss message If you are sure it doesnt come from your custom code in the form interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

Upon your issue, I have few queries.

Already SAP has provided the standard integration with Payroll for Travel management. Is there any particular requirement leads you to went through custom programs..?

How you are going to choose the custom program once it is settled in PR05(You have mentioned 2 cust progs for PY and FI)..? Explain your activities/procedure from the transaction TRIP to PRRW.

Regards,

Venkat