cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we release line level of orders in GTS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a situation where one sales order has multiple ship-to's where one is government and another is civilian. In GTS we normally release documents based on order level not at the line item level. We are in version 8. Does GTS has standard functionality of releasing at line item level or need to develop by customizing? If so, what are the implications?

Planning to upgrade to 10.1, does this version has this functionality by any chance?

I really appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Manohar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's better to control in business process level. Technical cannot do everything. Even if it can be done in technical, it must be very complicated and hard to maintain.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

No, I would say that there's almost no chance of being able to do that.  I strongly suggest that you ask the business to split into individual Sales Orders, if you forsee compliance being an issue in those cases.

Alternatively, if you can create the Outbound Deliveries early enough, you could turn off the Legal Control checks for the Sales Order and have those only for the Delivery (where of course you only have ONE ship-to party).

Regards,

Dave