cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Spreadsheet table or list view data need to export to excel in my dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to export my spreadsheet table to list view component data in to excel sheet.

Can some one help me .. we are using SAP Business Objects Dashboards 4.1 support pack 2 patch 1.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Xavier,

Thanks for your help.. we have gone through this Add-ons...these tools are help when data binding to sheet ..

My requirement is .. we are using Query browser from HANA (through universe). so we are directly Query the data and map it to ListView component..

Do we have any Add-Ons to communicate date directly Query Browser Query.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Screeny,

Why don't you just insert the data from the Query Browser into the spreadsheet (under Result Objects)? Then you can use that spreadsheet range for your data export. And, you can still bind the data directly to the List View in the same way you already did.

/Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xavier,

Thank you for your reply.... Yah i can map with spread sheet object with add-on ...

But my Query has millions of records .. which is bit performance issue to map to sheet object and map to Add-on..

This why i am looking for add-on which can talk to Query directly.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would strongly advise you to think of another solution for this, outside of the SAP Dashboard route. You could use RRI or OpenDocument to jump from SAP Dashboards to another tool with a set of parameter values. SAP BusinessObjects Analysis is more suited for larger data sets, although you eventually run into troubles too if you really want to view/export millions of records...

/Xavier

Answers (0)