cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem at client site using SAP crystal reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing the project at client site, printing reports are not working and throwing error.  

I am using Visual Studio 2010 professional, code is in C#, reports are in SAP crystal reports, .NET framework 4, backend is MS SQL Server.

Error Message:  "Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecision.Windows.Forms.Version = 13.0.2000.0, culture=neutral Public key token .......................  or one of its dependencies.  The System can not find the file specified."

I have tried installing crystal reports for visual studio runtime but failed.

Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azzu

You are missing the CR runtime, or you installed an incorrect CR runtime. E.g.; yo have to use the MSI or MSM or ClickOnce deployment. Copying the files will not work. See for the runtime files.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek Sir

Thanks for writing to me.

I would like to mention that it was working at machine having Windows 7 but did not work at machine running with Windows XP version.   

Perhaps your idea will work.

Can you suggest me what version of CR runtime will be suitable for this ? 

Thanx in advance

Azzu

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, from the error message:

Error Message:  "Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecision.Windows.Forms.Version = 13.0.2000.0, culture=neutral Public key token ............

You are using SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET (CRVS). So, use the runtime as described here:

Now, mote that CRVS is not supported on WIN XP, so that may be the issue here(?). For supported platforms see:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e06b8953-a62b-2d10-38b9-ca71f747e...

- Ludek

Answers (0)