cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with external list management (ELM)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm getting issue while executing ELM. I'm able to create and test mapping format.

selected read file ,map data , maintain BP and I selected file. After no errors, I choose Start button.

After refresh , process steps are not turning to green and of course BP are not creating.

Please help what is missing here .

Thanks,

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Looking at issue mentioned, I think your ELM workflow customizing is missing.

Go to SPRO->CRM->Marketing->External List Management

1. Execute - Implement Workflow Customizing - Activate the event linkage and make it general task if no agents required for processing.

2. Read the HELP of this node as there are some additional workflows/tasks to be activated as per requirement.

Also check if you have assigned the user parameter CRM_DEBUG_CODE = MKTLIST in SU3 transaction. If assigned then remove it and then test again.

Regards,

Naresh

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your response. Your input is helpful. Issues was raised because of WF-BATCH user locked. After unlocking batch user, it starts fetching file , but I'm getting mapping error .

Even through I'm passing Iso code (country) , country key not defined in customizing.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Based on your screenshot looks like you are creating person and not organization, so map the country field with PERS_COUNTRYISO instead of the org one.

Regards,

Shobhit

0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Overlooked. Thankyou verymuch.

Answers (0)