cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABT1N Transfer between affiliate company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a requirement to use Intercompany account both Sending and receiving side during asset transfer in the T.Code ABT1N

Current setting is posting to Intercompany account on the receiving side where as Sending side it is posting to Income/Expense account.

Please let me know how can i make the setting as to post the transactions to Intercompany account both sides.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can check the GL account assigned to inter-company asset transfer " Asset Clearing "

T-code AO90

choose the chart of account and double click on Account determination of the left side of the screen

choose the asset class you want to make a change to it.. insert the the GL in the field of Acquisition from affiliated company.

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

Thanks for the reply, i have inserted IC GL account in the field Acquisition from affiliated company and simulated the entry but still system is taking asset disposal account any thoughts.

Jayesh

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please inform me which steps you take and send me screen shot from the entry..

Regards

Mahmoud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for the follow up reply. Actually the settings are working fine in Sandbox i.e the sending and receiving side are going to Intercompany account where as the same settings are not working in the Dev-Testing Client. I have checked all the settings and there is no difference between the systems. Not sure why its working correct in one client and not in other. Any thoughts.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

can you send me screen shot  of the entry generated from Dev-Test?

Regards