cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GLM - ArchiveLink Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Today suddenly I am getting following error in Label Printing process (CBGL_MP01)

as per above error message when i have clicked on 'Execute Function', it took me to following screen.

As per message description, it seems to be some DMS - content server issue. but for label printing which Object Type and Doc.Type i should look for, that i am not much aware..

Can anybody guide me on the same?

Thanking You !!

Regards

Amol Bhaskar Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol

not sure; but only as an idea:

Any type of WWI report is stored in (most cases) in SAP DMS. But you can activate an "archive" so that the document is not stored in SAP DMS but in archive but you can still use the WWI report properly. This set up is more "general" that menas: it does have an  effect on any ! WWI report (you can not differentiate if I remember correct GLM report from SDS/MSDS report); What I know about the stuff is: sometimes you have "connection" issues between the SAP and the Archive; and then such a message would be generated. The archive must be prepared by system (dev, qual, prod); and the archive must be guaranteed to be "active" 100% (up and running; like database SAP application server etc.)

1.) can you display in CG50/CG54 different report without error?

2.) could be an access right issue (not sure); so use your access rights

C.B:

PS: in most case technial guys must analyze the reason and fix it