cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier payment history

0 Kudos

I need a report that shows all invoices by supplier, invoice #, invoice date, due date, check# and check date.

Where might I find a report such as this.  Many times I have been told from a supplier that I have been paying my bills average days on time, 30 days late, and so on. need to follow up on this statement whether I agree with them or not. How do I find this report?

Thanks,

Rose Williams

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

Try checking these two reports

Accounts Payable - Line Items report from payables work center

( you can find the supplier, due date, clearing date etc.,)

&

Checkbook Register Report from Payment Management work center

( check details, cashing date etc.,)

Explore the options in these reports.

Thanks

Lokesh Sharma

0 Kudos

These 2 reports aren't helpful.

I need each supplier for all invoices for the year or allow me to choose a period of dates.

Supplier, Invoice#      Invoice   Due Date   Invoice Amt.  check #   check date

AAeon     44305          4-5-14     5-5-14        25.00            12345      5-1-14

AAeon     44125          4-6-14     5-6-14        30.00            12345      5-1-14

AAeon     56345          4-30-14    5-30-14      36.00            34567      6-2-14

Thanks,

Rose Williams

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rose

It is not that simple to get the invoice and Payment details in one row. There are plenty of reports or data sources which would give you the Invoice Details and Payment Details as different rows.  As it is possible that one invoice is cleared by multiple payment or one payments clears multiple invoices. The payments and invoices are linked by the clearing ID.

There are two reports which you can join to get the desired results.

1. Account Payable –Line Items – You need to filter all the Supplier Invoices here
  2. Payment Statistics – Suppliers- You need to filter the payments from this data source

Then you can join these data sources using the following join conditions.

1. Clearing ID
  2. Posting Date
  3. Supplier ID

Finally you should get Supplier, Invoice#, Invoice, Due Date, Invoice Amt. etc. from the Account Payables –Line Items Data Source and the Check #, Check date and payment details  from the Payment Statistics – Suppliers

Kindly try this and let me know in case of further queries.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar