cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO END USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Rajagopal, completed SAP Fico  course in Hyderabad, am 51 years, am  Bcom only,  but i have 24 years of Accounting Experience, am I eligible to apply for SAP FICO END USER JOBS.  I have a doubt  that , am Only Bcom and 51 years of age. and also advise me how to approach, companies to start as end user.

Regards

Rajagopal Chennampalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you apply for jobs, accentuate your experience and not so much your age.

SAP is a great career - I wish you best of luck.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul

Thank you very much for  your reply,

The seeds of  your wishes may  turnout  into a fruit.

Regards

Rajagopal

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajagopal,

Age would not be a constraint as long as you have the knowledge and skill in SAP Finance related areas.

There are two types of end user:

a) End User (Business User) - You are posting all the journal / entries / invoices / credit memos / generating reporting, executing month end / year end transactions

b) Internal Consultant - You are a consultant working specifically for the end user company.

If you want to become a) then there is no much problem, as long as you know the basic end user transactions in finance and the business process flow.

If you want to become b) then you should have good understanding about the configuration and the good knowledge on end user transactions how they are working.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Am very much happy about   your reply and guidance.   As you  described   I would like to be a end user to make entries.

Your answer helped me a lot.

Thank you very much for  your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Rajagopal.C