Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSLL/ITT_IDOC_SIM and Tax Statements

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to figure out how to map data from our Broker in order to post the Tax Statement IDoc to GTS. Off the bat, this is not supported as standard for the country in question.  So, I tried to configure based on existing configuration ( not much in regards to the Tax Statement).

Anyway, when I use the IDoc simulator (/SAPSLL/ITT_IDOC_SIM) for the test document, I do not have the choice of the Tax Statement under the Possible Inbound Messages.  I am not sure why? Doe the processing the Tax Statment need to be configured as a separate Activity instead of a message under the Interface activity?

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Regards, Dean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

The simulation tool doesn't include any coding for the Tax Statement.  By no means all of the standard Customs messages have yet been coded either - I guess the developers are too busy to provide a complete service, and the program is not fully supported.

But you can add your own code, as the comments at the top of the program suggest.

However, for such a simple thing as the Tax Statement, I don't think it would be worthwhile.  Aside from a few header fields like the FTO, all you need is to map the AAB segments and you should have it working.  Let us know if you need any specific help.

One possible complication I notice is that some Message Types (e.g. for USA) expect the SCD iDoc, rather than the standard CCECUS02.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK.. Thank you.... I finally figure out the mapping using CUS_CTAX02. 

Answers (0)