cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define custom Business Object Method in BT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one please let me know how to define our own custom Business Object method for BT like we can define for BP in SPRO(Extend Object Model for Business Partner), where we have an option of defining custom BO Method, which can be seen in Methods under BuilHeader in

Model Browser. Like this I want to define custom Business Object for BT also.

Can any one please help me in this regard?

Thanks,

Baasanthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baasanthi,

Kindly refer below link to extend BT with custom object.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Extend+BOL+Model+BT+with+custom+table+type+relationship

This is really helpful.

Regards,

Ankit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your response. But this is not my solution. This process I know where we re-define the read_attibutes method of a custom handler class to poulate the values in our custom BOL Object . But my requirement is to create custom Business object( which would appear under methods under root object(BuilHeader) in GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER for BP Component) method, where we write our own logic. I am able to do for BP using the 'Extend Object Model for Business Partner' in SPRO. In this step we have 3 more steps like  Object Definition( where we define our custom BOL Object), Model Definition( where we define custom relationship for this custom BOL Object) and Method Definition( where we define our custom BO Method to include our own logic to populate values into this custom BOL Object).

Like the above for BP, I would like to define custom BO Method for BT. I checked in SPRO but we have the options defined in the link above but not able to like the place to define custom BO Method.

Can you please help me in this regard?

Thanks,

Baasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baasanthi,

To create custom methods for Business object, you have to create BOR object type first.

Use T-Code 'SWO1' to create BOR Object type and then create methods.

Regards,

Ankit

Answers (0)