SAP for Industrial Manufacturing Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building smarter factories. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP usefullness in ETO Project Manufacturing industry

former_member143179
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am looking for information on reference industries in "ETO Project Manufacturing" domain , who have implemented SAP solution and can really claim of  realizing the benefits in their business critical functions of  project planning & monitoring / Engineering Control / Production Planning / Finite Scheduling / project progress monitoring / potential delay / critical path monitoring etc .

In fact , our company also operate in ETO domain and have implemented ECC 6.0 including PPDS . But we are not able to realize the required business benefits with the SAP .

I would appreciate a indepth information sharing on this important topic from forum members so that user industries can be benefited .

With Regards

B Mittal

1 REPLY 1

bernhard_meyer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Mittal,

I need a bit more information about your company/industry. Because ETO/Project Manufacturing is a huge end2end scenario and I have to advise you with the right references.

Which business benefits would you like to realize?

Could you provide me with more details?

I would suggest that you contact me direct under (bernhard.meyer@sap.com), because I guess you will provide me with some sensitive information.

Kind regards,

Bernhard Meyer