cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Xcelsius Dashboards : "Unable to load URL"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an issue with Xcelsius dashboards. Issue is "Unable to load URL" when trying to import a QaaWS query.

1.By back end is BEx query.

2.On top of BEx query I created Universe.

3.On top of Universe , I created QaaWS query and URL is generated successfully.

4.When tried to import the QaaWS URL in XCelsius dashboard , getting an error "Unable to load URL".

5. The QaaWS has 2 dimension objects and one key figure.

Note: I have created many other QaaWS queries on different BEx queries and able to import these in dashboard successfully. Facing problem only with one BEx query.

I tried following ways to resolve the issue , but unable to do so.

1. Disabled Firewall and Anti Virus.

2. Verified the names of objects Universe if any name is started with special character.

3. Re-installed XCelsius Dashboard tool.

4. The QaaWS URL is copied and pasted in IE browser and verified. It's working fine.

I could not find solution for this issue.

Kindly share any ideas/solution to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member202257
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the below threads are useful:

sapanesh_agnihotri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arjun,

Are you using a load balancer? or issue is same with specific App server(tomcat) as well.
are you able to create a webi report based on this web service?

have you tested the issue with IP and FQDN as well.

also please capture the fiddler logs with error reproduced.

Thanks,
Sapanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapanesh,

I don't have admin rights , so i donno if we are using load balancer or not.

I tried with IP and FQDN both, but facing issue with both.

Tried to capture fiddler logs , could not find any error in fiddler.

creating webi report on web sevice is nothing but creating report on QaaWS query right?

I don't know how to create webi report on QaaWS.

Thank you.

sapanesh_agnihotri
Contributor
0 Kudos

create a webi report on web service created by qaaws.
also check for load balancer query.

Thanks,
Sapanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapanesh,

I tried to create webi report on QaaWS , got below error:

" Error from Personal Datasource : Unable to create or update the Custom Data Provider: invalid information retrieved while trying to get the structure. (CDS 105109). (WIS 10853) "

I got that error , when I pasted the QaaWS URL in Select a data source window (in URL source:  text field/box) and clicked on Submit button.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapanesh,

Apart from the ways you said, I tried below other ways also:

1. As I said in the my original post , QaaWS has 2 dimension objects and one Key Figure. I removed the dimension objects and generated QaaWS with key figure only. In preview mode, KF displayed data. When tried to import this QaaWS in XCelsius , again got the same message "Unable to load URL".

2. I created the QaaWS with those 2 dimension objects without Key figure. Then am able to successfully import the URL in dashboard.

It seems the issue is with the Key figure only.

3. I tried to create Webi report with the same comb of dimension objects and key figure. I am able to create the report and data displayed correctly. (BEx -.> Universe -> Webi report).

4. There are other key figures in the BEx query. QaaWS connections created using other key figures are working fine and able to import url in dashboard successfully.

So , again it seems the problem is with this key figure only and only while importing the url in dashboard. (in webi its working fine)

Thanks.

sapanesh_agnihotri
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arjun,

Does this key figure is resulting in div/0 by any chance?

Thanks,

Sapanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapanesh,

Actually as i observed , key figure is not returning any div/0.

Because, in the preview mode of QaaWS query , data displayed correctly without any errors, also in the webi report withe same dimension objects and key figure, again data displayed correctly without any issues .

So , i believe key figure is not returning div/0.

Thanks.

sapanesh_agnihotri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjun,

Some time any exception as div/0 is not handled by number type.
please share the fiddler log to, while clicking on import button.

Thanks,

Sapanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapanesh,

There are many tabs and options in Fiddler , which one do i need to share exactly?

The below info is present in "Inspectors"->"Raw" tab in Fiddler:

GET http://bdc302dbw2:8080/dswsbobje/qaawsservices/biws?WSDL=1&cuid=Ae0bI2grB0FFgqLwJvr3pgI HTTP/1.1

Accept: */*

Accept-Language: en-my

If-Modified-Since: Sat, 1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.5; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0E)

Host: bdc302dbw2:8080

Connection: Keep-Alive