Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata service not accessible in Eclipse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

( Am trying out Embedded scenario).

I am using Eclipse Juno 4.2 version. I have downloaded the standard SAP sales order create app via se38 into my local windows drive. Then in eclipse created a project and then uploaded the contents to "WebContent" folder.

Now i create a  new "SAP Fiori extension project" and i want to replace the standard gateway service "sra017_salesorder_create_srv" with my custom one"ZTEST_sra017_salesorder_create_srv" ( which is already created in backend).

For this i enter the service URL but i get a error message as below. The service "ZTEST_sra017_salesorder_create_srv" is activated in the backend server and in SICF it is active as well. I can test the service from the backend!

The irony is when i try to connect to the front end server using the same Service it connects well and i dont get this errror! But i want "Embedded scenario" here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NagaPrakashT
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

Please test once whether you can access the OData service in Chrome(browser) using Postman.

Thanks,

Naga

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to hit service using browser or by Rest client.. But I am able to hit odata service in gateway client..

What is pending, I'm not sure??

Regards,

Pavan G

Message was edited by: Pavan Golesar