cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move SU with multiple item problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, expert

There is a requirement that we need a function like LT09. The LT09 is only move one SU(storage unit) to new place. We want to move multiple SU(s) in one TO, the SU(s) may have multiple item(quants). We tried FM 'L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_SU', but it can't move multiple SUs with one TO. We using FM 'L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE' can satisfy the requirement if every SU only has one item(quants). If the SU have multiple items, the system will create new SU no for every item. This is not satisfied for customer requirement.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

LT09  is solely to post one SU.

LT01 could be used to post more than one SU, but only for one material

LT10 even if multiple SUs are selected, an individual TO will be created per SU.

There is no standard function to move SU with different materials.

Best regards,

Edward

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you say "If the SU have multiple items, the system will create new SU no for every item" is mixing allowed in your configuration in another word whether are you storing multiple material within the same storage unit ?

if yes, then when you are moving one SU to another place the SU number remains same so you need to pass the VLENR and NLENR as same in the function module "'L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE" at the time of processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Manish,

Thanks for your reply,we already tried pass NLENR. There will be another error message'Storage unit xxxxxxxxxxxxx is not consistent with other transfer order data'.The system will check the SU no with Quants. Did you have any other suggestion?

Thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it possible for you to share data and what actually you are passing in the FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Manish

I capture the parameter I inputted in SE37. If I pass NLENR, the error message will be raised, If I set the NLENR as initial, new SU no will be created.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few more query based on the above information

1) Are you transferring the full quantity or partial quantity ?

2) Only SKU 1000904BDB00S & 1000904BDB0XS are stored in the SU 10000000000857 ?

if i am able to recall correctly then there is a parameter where system stamps 'X' if the source SU remain same as destination SU since i don't have access to the system can i request u to check this 

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are transferring the quantity, and the SU contained SKU 1000904BDB00S & 1000904BDB0XS only .

Former Member
0 Kudos

We checked parameter of L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE, but we can't find the parameter you said to indicate dest SU same as source SU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gene,

Did you find any solution for this, I have the same to do. Let me know.

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Please try to fill I_NOSPL (No TO Split) parameter as X, maybe your system is trying to create different transfer orders, so you are getting the SU xxx is not consistent error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alper,

I have passed this Parameter I_NOSPL as 'X', but still I am facing the same issue.

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you transferring the total quantity of this storage unit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, as required.

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

So, you are transferring partial quantity of one SU to another bin. SAP will not allow you to store same storage unit number in different storage bins. That is standart SAP behaviour. You need to give a different SU number to destination storage unit while creating transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just modified the check SU consist logic for our transaction. It worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We transfer all quantity of SU to another Bin.