cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CRM Web client -> worklist sorting facility is not enabled for customized fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with SAP crm 7.0 ehp1.  In web client UI for the worklist, i have added some new columns in the worklist from component workbench by changing the configrations of component GS_WFI. New attributes are added in the context node for resultlist and value is displayed in these columns by writing some code in get_attribute methods of these added attributes.

Now the problem comes when i tested the added columns in web UI, the filtering facility is available for all the fields in the worklist but sorting facility is not available for newly added fields. The client requires the sorting facility too. Is there ant configuration or setting that is missing or is this some standard type of SAP functionality?

Please help!

Regards,
Kavita chaudhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check what data type you used for those fields. if you create custom data element and use it should work or check for those fields in GET_P method make these changes.

CASE iv_property.

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_sortable.

rv_value = "TRUE".

ENDCASE.

Regards,

Deepika.

sumeet_gehlot
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Check this class : CL_GS_WFI_WFIRESULTLIST_CN00

Method : EH_ON_SORT

Line no : 51      lr_entity = me->collection_wrapper->get_current( ).

put a break point and check the value of the new attribute,  you can see all the values are blank, because you are filling all the values at run time using GET_.so it wont sort.

now what u can do is to find and implement the right enhancement spot or BADI where you can pre-fill valueo f your new attribute before passing it to the collection.

refer : http://scn.sap.com/thread/2019350

Regards,

Sumeet