cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

01 inspection lot on goods receipt from UB STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am trying to create a process flow for a subassembly to route external for an activity and be inspected when we receive it back. To accomplish this i am packing the SA into a handling unit, creating a UB sto and packing the batch onto a delivery which i am receiving back again into same plant. However even though i have 01 setup with HU managed and an inspection plan configured it will not generate a 01 inspection lot on goods receipt and product routes into Unrestricted. The migo receipt screen defaults to Unrestricted and when i change this to QI it does route to QI but without an inspection lot. The goods are being received in using 101 movement type and the handling unit is available. See inspection setup below.

Where am i going wrong?

Is the process fundamentally flawed?

http://i59.tinypic.com/90ru5i.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the material document to see EXACTLY what material movement and if there is any specail stock qualifier being used.

Then check the same in configuration and see if QM has been deactivated.  Many for stock transports under 101 movement are.

Also, you marked both your 08 inspection types as preferred in the screen shot you provided.  Only one should be marked as preferred.

If you don't want automatica plan assignment, then none of them even need to be marked as preferred, just active.

Craig