Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect RF Queue determined

khanh_ngoquoc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an issue when doing configuration RF Queue and would like to check if anyone has experienced this.

I created 2 RF queue, 005 and 006 and assigned areas and activities as below:

The issue I have is, my TO has source sty 005 and destination sty 922 and TO is assigned RF queue '006'. WM Movement type in my TO has exact same condition as this screen, i.e. screen '2 Preparation for Stock Removal' and Shipment Type 'A'.

I have changed configuration in different combination and done a few test with different scenarios and still doesn't work. All my TOs are picking from sty '005' and go to either sty '902' or '922'.

Would appreciated if anyone has experienced this issue and share your solution.

Regards,

Khanh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khanh_ngoquoc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just in case if anyone needs the solution for this, it's related to TO creation screen you selected in WM movement type configuration.

If this value is "1" source storage type will be ignored when program determines the queue when creating TO. If the value is "2" destination storage type will be ignored. In my previous configuration I had value "2" for my movement type as the movement type is related to outbound process.

I found this in standard function module Manish suggested above. Thanks again Manish for reminding me.

paolofacheris2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for cross check, could you please remove the another entry for destination storage type 902, try and share the result

Check the below mentioned existing thread to get an idea of the function module which set the queue during processing you can take the help from your development team to put the breakpoints and find the Root cause

khanh_ngoquoc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the recommendation to work with a developer to find out the cause of this issue.

Yes, I had removed another entry (from '005' to '902') earlier and TO created with correct RF Queue assigned ('005'). It started to assign incorrect queue when I added a new entry (from '005' to '922').

I have seen this happening few times before and had done something else to bypass this issue, but not this time. If there is no other solution I have to work with ABAP'er to control this through code.

I appreciate your message.

Regards,

Khanh

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i can suggest multiple iteration to find the Root cause(e.g. remove the source picking area and try, first maintain the entry for 922 and try) but in my opinion the best effective will be ask your developer to put the breakpoints at FM L_TO_QUEUE_SET and let u know which parameter are getting fulfilled or ignored