cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTI Ready/Not Ready button gray out after 'end Transaction'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are currently on CRM 701 with EIC (integrated with CTI AVAYA) live in production on IE 8.0

We recently upgraded the support pack level from 11 to 15.

We have a custom CIC with enhancements done in various views.

Currently we are facing an issue with the tool bar radio buttons 'Ready'/'Not Ready'.

1.When the agent has set the radio button 'ready' to recieve phone calls/email/fax.

2.An email/fax/phone call is accepted and the agents stays in the EIC doing various activities like creating interaction record etc

3.While different activities were done by the agent,and tries to end the interaction by clicking 'End' button,the screen gets cleared.

4.The agent is not able to recieve any call further

5.When they try to toggle the ready/not ready buttons on toolbar,it gets greyed out.

6.the user has to exit the EIC and log back in/Refresh the browser to initiate the transactions.

Can someone please guide us what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

Appreciate your help and advise!

Regards,

Nuvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuvan,

It seems that you lose communication session/connection with your CTI after pressing 'End'. If you trace CTI communications through CRM_ICI_TRACE, are you able to find errors there?

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thnaks for your response. I checked traces and found that below exception has been thrown.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nuvan

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuvan,

Try to double-click on those exceptions to see exception message. Maybe it will give some more clues to you or Avaya CTI team about this issue.

Kind regards,

Garcia

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I agree with Bruno Garcia.

You should share the trace and the exception you get with the CTI integrator.

From my experience, when having an exception in the ICI traces :

• Check if this exception is know from SAP side, by checking for OSS notes
  • Check with the CTI integrator : in my case, most of the issues I had came not from SAP side, but from the connector ...

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ